What are cookies
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you enter certain web pages.. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, store and retrieve information about your browsing habits and—depending on the information they contain and how you use your device—can be used to identify you.
Types of cookies used
The website https://pabloramosbaldi.com uses the following types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: Are those processed by the website that allow registered users to navigate through the restricted area and use its different functions., for example, carry out the purchase process of a Product or Service.
Some cookies are essential for the website to function., For example, the comment system or the search engine.
- Personalization cookies: They are those that allow users to access the Service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria established by the user such as, For example, the language or type of browser through which you connect to this website.
you can accept, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring browser options.
In the following links you will find instructions to enable or disable cookies in the most common browsers.
- Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Third party cookies
Warning about deleting cookies
You can delete and block cookies from this website, but part of the site will not work correctly or its quality may be affected.
In case you have any questions about this Cookies Policy or want to make any comments about this website, You can send an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.